Fairest Of Them All Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. Tennessee residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the WNAB-CW58 viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Television of Nashville, Inc., Sinclair Television of Tennessee, Inc. and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WNAB-CW58 (the “Station”), WZTV, WUXP, Warner Brothers, Inc., EMG Promotions Inc., Spaweek.com, Nashville Broadcasting Limited Partnership, Nashville License Holding, LLC, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per household and only the authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number associated with the entry is considered the entrant.
(b) To enter text “Beauty” to the short code 45203. Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts on October 1, 2012, and all entries must be received by Station by 11 p.m. CDT on October 5, 2012. Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction, or if text message is not received.
(d) Ten (10) winners will be selected by random drawing from among valid and correct entries on October 8, 2012.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned
1. Ten (10) winners will be selected. Each winner will receive one (1) Snow White & The Huntsman Blu-Ray DVD and (1) $100.00 gift card from Spaweek.com. Each prize is valued at $119.96. The gift card prize is subject to the terms and conditions of Spaweek.com gift cards.
2. Winners will be notified by phone. Before claiming prizes, winners must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 3 (three) days of notification. Winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within (3) three days, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize per household, will be awarded.
7. Sinclair Television of Nashville, Inc., Sinclair Television of Tennessee, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8 Sinclair Television of Nashville, Inc., Sinclair Television of Tennessee, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Television of Nashville, Inc., Sinclair Television of Tennessee, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of correct entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WNAB-CW58 located at 631 Mainstream Drive, Nashville, TN and on the Station’s website at cw58.tv.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to WNAB-CW58 631 Mainstream Drive, Nashville, TN 37228 by October 30, 2012.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Television of Nashville, Inc., Sinclair Television of Tennessee, Inc., EMG Promotions, Inc., Spaweek.com, Warner Brothers, Inc., Nashville Broadcasting Limited Partnership, and Nashville License Holding, LLC accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. Mobile service provider may charge for each text message sent and received according to its standard text messaging rates. Entrants should check phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions and consult with mobile service provider regarding pricing plans. Entrants must be a mobile service subscriber with text messaging service, using a participating service provider in order to enter via this method. Not all mobile phone providers carry the necessary service to participate.